General Assembly 2020
Sunday 12 July 2020
Online Video Conference
(Link will be sent out a couple of days in advance)
Europe, 13:00 UTC+1
Japan, 21:00 UTC+9
New York, USA, 08:00 UTC-4
Dear member representatives,
The Executive Board of the International Wheel Gymnastics Federation (IRV) is pleased to invite a delegation from your sports organisation to the 14th General Assembly of the IRV on Sunday 12 July 2020. Due to the postponement of the 2020 World Championships, the General Assembly will take place as an Online Video Conference.
Please take notice of the following guidelines to attend the IRV Online General Assembly:
- All delegations should nominate their delegates at the latest by 30 June 2020
- Gold Members: nominate max. 3 delegates
- Bronze/Silver Members: nominate max. 2 delegates
- (Entry) Members: 0 delegates
- All delegations can nominate additional guests without voting rights (just keep the checkmark in above mentioned form deactivated)
- Please also note the following regulations from the IRV Articles of Association:
- Delegates must be members of the national federation/club they represent.
- Each delegate is only permitted to submit one vote.
- The transfer of voting rights is not permitted.
All delegates will receive personalised access to an online voting tool. This tool will open at the beginning of July 2020 so that delegates are able to submit their votes in advance of the online meeting. All necessary documents will be available online. The election tool will close 1 hour after the start of the IRV General Assembly. The voting results will be shared with the attendees during the meeting.
In accordance with the IRV Articles of Association, we request that any proposals or nominations are sent in writing to the IRV Office email@example.com at least 60 days before the General Assembly (May 12, 2020)
How to join the 2020 General Assembly
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting-ID: 921 0885 8063