The IRV 2020 Competition Rules document has been finalized and published.
The competition rules are the foundation for the 2020 IRV World Championships in New Jersey (USA), as well as the 2021 IRV Team World Championships in Leipzig (Germany).
Major alterations are:
- the renaming of the All-Around Competitions to Semi-Finale.
- Addition of an All-Around Finale for Juniors
- new regulations regarding the number of judges
- rules for qualifying for the Team World Championships
- new Cyr competition format
- new Code of Conduct
Leave A Comment