New Code – valid from 1st January 2023
The new Gym Wheel Code of Points 2023+ will be implemented at the beginning of 2023 and aims at providing a fair and transparent system of regulations for all IRV Gym Wheel competitions.
We would like to thank the following people for contributing to the new Code of Points:
Silje Bjørgeengen, Jasmin Braunwalder, Max Brinkmann, Brigitte Faber, Dagmar Henningsen, Katharina Heymann, Shaheen Kapadia, Miriam Kaufmann, Peter Kuschel, Alexander Müller, Cheyenne Rechsteiner, Elfi Reuther, Maria Sollohub
We are also grateful to the members of the 2022-2024 IRV Athletes’ Commission as well as the international wheel gymnastics community for their feedback and ideas.
Provisional Difficulty Catalogue for Straight-Line
Please also note that a new difficulty catalogue for straight-line is not yet finished and a provisional version will be in use for the time being. This provisional version does not yet contain E elements and will continue to be valid for at least the 2023 Team World Championships.
Current Code of Points (valid until end 2022)
This version of the IRV General Regulations for Straight-Line builds on the German Code of Points 1997 (WB-97) together with the IRV changes from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. It replaces all previous documentation and is available in English and German.
- IRV General Regulations Straight-Line (English | 2020)
- IRV General Regulations Straight-Line (German | 2020)
Supplement for Straight-Line routines to Music
- Coming soon (Feb/Mar 2020)
- IRV Difficulty Elements Straight-Line (A & B)
- IRV Difficulty Elements Straight-Line (C)
- IRV Difficulty Elements Straight-Line (D)
- IRV General Regulations Spiral (English | 2019-2020)
- IRV General Regulations Spiral (German | 2019-2020)
- included in “Vault Regulations”